Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 12, 2007

This is my first post on blogger, so this is a good time to explain myself, and perhaps the only time.

I write books and music. I write about things that move me. Love and honor, war and despair. I write thriller fiction, with characters bigger than life, doing things that carry the mind soaring to extraordinary places. I write historical fiction, but with twists that bring a whole new viewpoint to life. I write songs about everything, some whimsical, some sad, some poignant and some just downright silly.

I like to think deep thoughts, and I worry about a lot of things. I worry about our country. I worry about mankind. I worry about the Red Sox and the Patriots. Serious stuff.

I am going to be writing for me and for you. I’m not writing to promote my other works or to sell ads. This is just raw thoughts about whatever is on my mind. It could be politics, religion or the economy. I think about it all. You will see bits of it in everything I do. Judge it for yourself. I hope you like it.

No comments: